Hunter Luxury are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our fast-growing friendly and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be working alongside the Beauty Sales Team to manage existing client accounts and to provide project management support to key accounts within the department. The role will require frequent travel within the UK and occasional travel abroad.
Provide support to Senior Account Manager; working in partnership to secure high revenue growth with Key existing clients and to assist in the delivery of multiple projects to key deadlines
- Management of an assigned portfolio of existing clients with a proactive approach, responsible for client retention and growth strategies.
- Develop key relationships with multiple clients concurrently to cultivate and maintain good long-term partnerships
- Deliver the highest level of client service to enhance the client experience whilst balancing their expectations and business needs.
- Project Management: keeping all relevant stakeholders, clients and team members up to date of any changes to this and managing expectations throughout the project.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that standards, processes and agreed project management methods are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables, identifying and managing risks, issues and dependencies, in line with Hunter Luxury’s best practice and using the appropriate tools and templates; Responding in a timely manner to changing priorities; adapting and adjusting plans as required.
- keeping all relevant stakeholders, clients and team members up to date of any changes to this and managing expectations throughout the project.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information from current clients.
- Ensure project documents are completed accurately, are up to date t, and appropriately stored.
- Support of client product sample approval process and co-ordination of all sample distribution to customers on behalf of the Sales team.
- Embrace Hunter Values; Imaginative and Inspired; Stive for Wow: Go Far Go Together: Own It.
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously.
- 2+ years’ experience in luxury retail packaging
- Experience in the Beauty industry an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent people skills; building trust with the team and with clients; being dependable and proactive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in working with Far East factories.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and abroad.
If you value being part of a team where thinking differently is encouraged…
Where your ability to solve challenges and strive for the highest standards will be celebrated…
Where you know can rely on your colleagues and they can rely on you…
If you love the idea of turning ideas into reality for the world’s best brands…
Then a career with Hunter Luxury could be just what you’re looking for.